Friday, November 19, 2010

We have a grabber!



WoW! What a busy week. It seems since I have started my new job the week flies by. This was a big week for Jax. He was able to finally grab at all those annoying toys we have been waving in his face!!! I know the time flies but it is so wonderful to see him mastering new tasks. He makes me so happy. As soon as he grabbed it I began clapping and he just smiled. He just makes my heart feel like its going to explode with love. 

We recently had Jackson's Christmas pictures taken by Lisa Carter and let me tell you they are sooo good. We are also having his 3 month pictures taken sunday by Stephanie Brown and I already know they are gonna be awesome. Here is a sneak peak of his Christmas outfit that he was wearing in his pics with Lisa:) 

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be posting pics Saturday of Jax's first Thanksgiving and hopefully letting you all know all the wonderful deals I found on Friday:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment